Monday, September 7, 2009

BIRD WISDOM

The clean fiend has taken control and I have been working to create a better writing space. I think I have got things just about where I want them for now. I'm going to retire the old sony and set up the compaq laptop pc. I'll need a different printer soon. I hope I can pass the sony and all it's attachments along. I'm picking nasturtium seeds and drying them for next year. I'm also going to pull some marigold heads. They'll bring us summer gold in 2010. The birds planted a sunflower on the hill behind my house and it is thriving. Maybe I'll accept the wisdom of the bird's and plant next year's sunflowers there. The nasturtiums will move to the end of the driveway where they'll be welcomed by wildflowers and admired by passing deer and fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment