Saturday, March 20, 2010

VERNAL EQUINOX

Today is the first day of spring. And on such a day it seemed there was something that must be done to honor this event and enrich my journey. So I pressed the sky against my face and knew that I must do what must be done. Yes, I would replace my old and loyal digital Nikon camera with a smart new Canon. I'll give the Nikon to Wallis. I pray it carries her out upon a quest of finding the images that will nurture her spirit on the journey before her.
I went up to 404 to give my goodbye to Norma. She has serious health concerns and must have a biopsy. She is experiencing abdominal distress and feels her age as never before. She was born in 1919, as was my mother. She is 89. Just think... my mother was 19 when I came along.

No comments:

Post a Comment