Friday, May 14, 2010

A LONG BUSY DAY

Cedar and I were up early... before the blue jays came to look in on us. We had been invited for breakfast with Lamaya. Afterwards I took the two little girls out to Annie's to collect more boxes. Then we went to Shelley's for ice cream. We moved more boxes while Wallis and Lamaya prepared a picnic lunch. We ate at the park. When the train came by both girls ran to Wallis for safety. I was going toward the train to take pictures for Marcellus. Cedar and I returned to the flat and soon Annie was here to pick her up. Later we all met at the church in GR for the clothing giveaway and free supper. I finished the long busy day by doing a load of laundry.

1 comment:

  1. I want details of the Grand Rapids excursion. Yummy? Great gift shop?
    While it's warmer than other days I still need a blanket. Nite!

    ReplyDelete