Wednesday, April 7, 2010

STREP THROAT

I awakened early to salute a crescent moon, converse with an owl and welcome a large gathering of dawn feeding juncos. I made a small fire to warm my castle and went back to bed. I woke up again at 8:45. Then I took Justice to the Ball Club clinic. The nurse said she'd never seen a worse case of strep throat!
I composted the rose bush. We had one rose last year. This year we might get two. I filled the outhouse hole with gravel the snow plow left in the yard. Now I am too tired to blink.
I am having a romance with the new wonderful window. When I am outside and see something beautiful I hurry inside so I can see it from the window.
Cedar and I found an old wash tub in the woods. The bottom is rusted out but we carried it home. We both thought it was still good for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment