Wednesday, August 19, 2009

READING IN THE RAIN

Yes, reading... what else! Enjoying a short story collection entitled "In the Mountains of America", Meredith Sue Willis; and a reread of "Winter Sign", Jim dale Huot-Vickery. The book is even better on the second read. My autographed copy went on a journey and didn't come back. Also watched the documentary "Grey Gardens" about Jackie O's cousins in their decaying mansion.
Earlier in the day I took Geezis to her track practice and we got lost. But we found a private road called James Dean Drive. I finally got her to the right place and got myself to the doctor. He has some good ideas and believes I can enjoy walking again.
Cedar came for a visit and finished the can of crushed pineapple we opened yesterday. That's why I sometimes call her Miss Pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment